Pages

October 17, 2008

Word of Wizards - D&D Alumni

D&D Alumni

This is a very interesting article which looks back at the Starter Sets of past editions (in conjunction with the launch of the 4th Edition Starter Set).

There are a few nice downloads that will take any grognard down the memory lane and fill them with nostalgia.

And for the new edition, they've made 4E stats for Bargle.

I'll admit that most of the stuff in here don't bear much significance to me since they're all older than me and I was introduced to the game in a far more different circumstance.

Still, it's nice to learn a little more about the history and evolution of the game that I've grew to love as much as others who have been gaming for most of their lives.

This is a real breath of fresh air after all the senseless Edition Wars.

I've heard quite a number of stories in forums and other blogs about their good old days, so this must be a really appreciated article.

Just see how happy Greywulf is.

Oh, and don't forget to vote for your favorite editon starter set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know me. I'm easily pleased :D

Questing GM said...

Yes. Yes, you are. ;)

ShareThis