Pages

January 23, 2009

Word of Wizards - Open Grave Art & Map Gallery


Open Grave Art Gallery
Open Grave Map Gallery

I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the artwork for this book. They went with the right tone and style that gave a real sense of creepiness that suits a book of undeath. The illustration that I put above is giving me a mental picture of a undead pirates campaign what with the recent fascination with pirates and all.

Sadly, I can't really say the same for their maps. Most of the maps in the gallery are marked which makes it difficult for DMs to try and recreate them as battlemats and they are no unmarked version. I hope they would do the same as they did with the magazines for future products.

As usual, artworks and maps in the gallery can be downloaded piece by piece but subscribers can get them all in a single file.

No comments:

ShareThis