The May Editorial Calendar is up, so mark your calendars for some of these tentatively scheduled highlights. Please be aware that the editorial calendar serves only as a rough guideline and Wizards have been known to not to stick to the exact date at times.
- Monster Manual 2 excerpts will continue until the week before the 19th when the book will be officially released.
- Starting on the 18th, we will start seeing excerpts from the Eberron Campaign Guide which I'm really excited about!
- There is probably some free monster stats from the Forgotten Realms novel; Restless Shore that will be out on 18th.
- The usually monthly features such as Steal This Hook! Spotlight Interview, Use This Book Tonight, Vicious Venues, D&D Alumni and maybe a couple of podcasts.
- The playtest for Monks in the Player's Handbook 3 is surely what some of us have been waiting for some time and it is currently scheduled to be out on the 11th.
- The adventure in which the Penny Arcade/PvP crew played in the recently concluded D&D podcast will appear in this month's Dungeon on the 13th.
- It looks like there will be a couple of setting specific articles coming up in this month's Dragon with Expeditionary Dispatches (Eberron) and Gontal (Forgotten Realms). Both appearing on Fridays on the 15th and 22nd respectively.
- There will be a Monster Manual 3 playtest appearing on the 25th which should be interesting.
It generally looks like a good month but it seems to look better for subscribers overall. Are you excited about any of the upcoming articles in May?