Pages

August 9, 2010

Hooray for Pathfinder and Catching Up on Gencon

Being busy with work for the past few days, I've been out of touch from the daily updates for the best four days of gaming at Gencon. So, I have been reading the posts of the guys from Stargazer's World, RPG Blog II, Dice Monkey and The Bone Scroll backwards, starting from their last day to their first at gaming Mecca.

I don't know when will I ever get the chance to go to my first Gencon but it's nice to see that there are people who are nice enough to give you a bunk in case the hotel rooms are fully booked or too expensive.

Anyway, I was really delighted that I saved the ENnies results for the last because it is probably the highest point of the whole event for me. When I first read that Paizo had won almost all the categories that they were nominated in, I was delighted.

After confirming with several sources (here and here), I'm happy to say that it was definitely Paizo's and Pathfinder's year and, as their new fanboy, I think they deserve it. I know I was very bias in my voting this year (and also the fact that I've never heard about 70% of the products nominated this year).

Once again, well done, Paizo!

I will be making that purchase very soon. By the way, I've decided to change my previous purchase decision to get the Gamemastery Guide instead of the Pathfinder Bestiary. A little more on that in a later post.

I would also like to congratulate Obsidian Portal for their golden win this year and thumbs up to Gnome Stew for winning Silver.

A shoutout also to fellow RPG Bloggers Network members, Critical-Hits and NewbieDM too.

No comments:

ShareThis