Pages

October 17, 2008

Word of Wizards - Excerpts: Eternal Defender

Martial Power Excerpts: The Epic Fighter

On Monday, we were shown a new Paragon Path. Not surprisingly, today we're shown a new Epic Destiny; Eternal Defender.

My first impression after reading this Epic Destiny is 'meh'. The description of the destiny speaks that of the ultimate defender but the class features and powers doesn't seem to be matching with the description very well.

Maybe it's just me who haven't played up to the Epic tier yet but I don't see how Godlike Stature or Unending Strength screams out to me as what I should expect from an Epic Destiny.

I'm still not quite sure what is it that would convince me that this Epic Destiny isn't as bad as it looks. So I'm following the discussion here.

No comments:

ShareThis