Pages

November 3, 2008

Word of Wizards - Excerpts: Famous Dragons

Draconomicon Excerpts: Famous Dragons

Today's excerpt while interesting is probably quite dissapointing because this is something which I wiil expect see in the introduction pages of the book.

It's a list of famous dragons that are found in the Dragonlance, Greyhawk and Forgotten Realms settings. I'll admit that I don't have much knowledge about individual dragons other than the ones from the Forgotten Realms so it was still a nice and short read.

After reading this list, I'm even more dissapointed to see that old Klauth wasn't rockstar enough to cut it.



But I'm glad to see that only the FR dragons maintain the ridiculously long and unprouncable naming convention for their beloved scaly friends.

No comments:

ShareThis