Divine Power Excerpts: Feats
This excerpt showcases the paragon tier feats for the Avenger, Cleric, Invoker and Paladin which is a good thing. For one, it's probably the level range where most characters are by the time the book is released. Secondly, it's boring to always look at the Heroic tier which is most likely filled with Channel Divinity feats anyway.
Here are some noticeable ones which perked my interest even though my games are no where near the paragon tier, so my choices might miss the better ones.
- Pervasive Light Enemies vulnerable to radiant take extra damage when you don’t use a radiant power
- Pledge of Retribution (Avenger, Censure of Retribution, oath of enmity) Gain +1 to next attack against oath of enmity target after you miss that target
- Extended Healing (Cleric, Healing word) Add 5 to the burst of your healing word
- Greater Fortune (Cleric, Divine fortune) Change divine fortune from personal to close burst 1
- Honored Foe (Paladin) Gain temporary hit points when a marked foe damages you
- Persistent Challenge (Cha 15, divine challenge) Maintain divine challenge even if you don’t attack target