Pages

May 27, 2009

Word of Wizards - Dungeon 166 Art & Map Gallery


Dungeon 166 Art Gallery
Dungeon 166 Map Gallery

I have to say that the artwork quality for this month's Dungeon does feel a little poor except for a neat illustration for a ranger/druid with a couple of wolves. But I'm glad they have included the complete gallery of all the comics done by Penny Arcade for their podcast game which I think is funny (the one above being my favorite line).

On the other hand, the map gallery seem to have provided some pretty nice unmarked maps for an entire dungeon and an Eladrin encampment. But my favorite of them all is definitely this extended map of the Nentir Vale region which makes me curious about this month's content if they have tied in with the Nentir Vale.

No comments:

ShareThis